Voter Registration Lookup
The Pamlico County Board of Elections consists of a three-member board that is appointed every two years. NCGS 163-30 cites " Not more than two members of the county board of elections shall belong to the same political party." Regular monthly meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am in the Elections office unless otherwise posted. All meetings are open to the public and public attendance is encouraged. Elections office is located on the first floor of the courthouse annex at 202 Main Street in Bayboro, North Carolina.
All North Carolina county boards of elections offices are county funded and state governed. The Elections office is responsible for conduct of all elections and voter registrations in Pamlico County. Voter registration forms are available at all public libraries, the elections office, or may be downloaded from the North Carolina state website at www.sboe.state.nc.us.
Qualifications to register to vote in North Carolina include:
- You may only register to vote in the county where you reside
- You must have been a resident of North Carolina ,this county, precinct, or election district for 30 days before the next election in which you intend to vote.
- You must be a US citizen by birth or naturalization.
- You must be 18 years of age by the next general election.
- If you have been convicted of a felony, your rights of citizenship must be restored.
You may also register to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles office, Employment Security Commission, and the Department of Social Services. Once you are registered, a voter id card will be sent to you with details of your assigned voting district. These cards may be used to change your name, party affiliation or address.
All qualified registration applications MUST be received by the Elections office by the 25th day before the election to be eligible to vote in that election. Please contact the Pamlico County Board of Elections office with any questions or comments at 252-745-4821 or via email at email@example.com
- Jennifer Roe, Chairman
- Delcine Gibbs, Secretary
- Russ Richard, Member
- Lisa Bennett, Director of Elections