During this time, our agency will continue to serve the residents of Pamlico County. We ask that you consider the following as you seek services:
- LIMIT all in-person visits to the agency and use online or phone methods when possible
- DO NOT bring high-risk individuals to the agency
- DO NOT come to the agency if you are sick
- USE the client drop box located just outside our entrance (please indicate which person/program should receive)
- CALL for an application to be mailed to you
Applications that can be completed online include:
Services not requiring face-to-face interviews at this time may include:
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Subsidized Child Care
- Work First
- Crisis Intervention Program (heating and cooling assistance)
Click here to download a copy of NCDHHS COVID-19 resource page for accessing services. The file is in a PDF format and can be viewed by the free Acrobat Reader.
For more information, please call (252) 745-4086 or send an email to email@example.com.