Informational Sites Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
It is our sincere hope that these tools can offer greater insight and assistance to those in need as we all attempt to get our lives back on track, with a special focus on the underserved citizens in our communities.
- COVID-19 Virus Information from DHHS
- "What To Do If You Feel Sick" --VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT REGARDING SYMPTOMS AND TESTING
- Click Here to View PDF Document for Important Information on Testing Protocols & Symptoms
- The CDC recommends that you stay home if you have mild symptoms. This will greatly reduce the risk of infecting others. There is no cure or prescription treatment for COVID-19. Most people with respiratory illness are able to treat their mild symptoms at home with over the counter medicines.
- Most people do not need a COVID-19 test-- they need to STAY ISOLATED. By leaving your home to get tested you will expose yourself & others -including HealthCare Workers- in the process of trying to get tested. If you have fever, cough, and/or other MILD symptoms of respiratory illness- even if it is not COVID-19-- YOU SHOULD ISOLATE YOURSELF. Testing results-whether positive or negative- do not change the treatment plan that you will receive from your doctor.
- Informational Videos on COVID-19
- The CDC Website Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Homepage
- The NCDHHS Website Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Homepage
- The CDC webpage regarding COVID-19 cases in the United States
- The CDC—How COVID-19 Spreads
Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Homes and Residential Communities
- CDC Page on: Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- Includes links to prepare different settings in your life: